[Dailydrool] Thanks!

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Sun Sep 5 08:30:35 PDT 2010

Hello.  This is Gramma Jo or 'Mother Waddles' and I want to thank everyone
who helped me celebrate my 80th birthday yesterday by sending cards and/or
coming to my surprise party.  I was REALLY surprised.  I don't know how
Melissa pulled it off with me sharing the same house, but she did.  She had
a lot of help from other basseteers but still...   Anyhow, I will be sending
out real thank you notes but I just wanted to tell everyone 'thank you' and
what good liars people  (like Bonnie Bostelman for instance) are.  They sure
fooled me.  Thanks again.

Gramma Jo
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets