[Dailydrool] Cassiti's Poop

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Mon Sep 6 08:29:34 PDT 2010

I have always joked that, someday, i will write a book entitled "My Life in dog Poop".  This could be another chapter.

Adrienne, Fiona & Lucy

Message: 13
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 20:14:08 -0400
From: "Jen" <jen2swt at comcast.net>
To: <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>
Subject: [Dailydrool] Cassiti had a solid poo

YIPPY!!!! She FINALLY poo'd a hard one. Not to be gross. But I don't think I've ever been this excited over poop.

It was a little one, well not little little, but not the usual big poop..but it was solid....

I was so excited! LOL..I yelled outside, YIPPY! Finally a hard poo...People probably thought I was insane.

Thanks for all the drool. It was much appreciated.

Jen and Cassiti

Adrienne