[Dailydrool] To my lovely honeydew melon

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Sep 6 07:16:31 PDT 2010

Sadee Maye, My sweetest little honeydew melon
Momma said that their is no need to send a RA-Taliban here via the brown truck.  Their are plenty here, along with the squirrelistans. The weather is starting to cool off so hopefully that will nuetralize the itchycyde and Ruger can go back to more patrols and planning missions. She says that should keep him occupied and out of our buisness.  Plus I think that it might be better for you to go ahead and try to interrogate the rat to get any information that you can and then execute him.  We wouldn't want to take a chance of him escaping in the transfer.  That would probably make his Dictatorship...I mean ASTT Directorness happiest.

Anyhoowl, I loves you and look forward to taking you for a long walk on the beach and snuggling you at sunset.  I loves you more than my chicken jerky...and girl I love that chicken jerky...mom calls it doggie crack.  hehehe.  Momma and I sat on the back patio watching all the hummers and dragonflies around the pond yesterday. It was nice.  Wish that you could have been here to join us.  I would have shared my chicken jerky with you.  I hopes that you are having a great weekend with your family.  Dad is still home with us and we are enjoying every minute of his visit.
Sweet snooter kisses to my lovely lady.
Love always,
Colt