[Dailydrool] Coopers birthday

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:02:03 PDT 2010

I forgot to tell everybody but last Thursday was Super Coopers 8th birthday. the guys all got special treats and extra hugs and snooter kisses that day. Coop  has been with me now for little over a month and a half now and has been the best bud I could want. He's almost alway nearby looking for lovin (and getting it). I can't see how anybody could not just love this little guy. Well their loss is my gain.

One qurstion though, how long is it going to take for Bubba and Penny to fully accept him into the pack? It does really seem to bother him as much as it does me.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz