[Dailydrool] It's My Birthday!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon Sep 6 10:39:43 PDT 2010

Hi everybody! This is Jasmine Annie Jordan, King George's little sister and I am one year old today! Momma keeps kissing and huggin me. I like it. I gots a cake and a prezzie and hot doggies! It is fun to have a birthday!

George said I had to learn how to twain momma cause I am going to be a pwincess one day. He says it is in my blood. Whatever that means. So I make momma put me on the bed. I could go up the stairs she bought for us. But I find it much better for her to wake her up in the middle of the night by woofing. Then she has to get up and put me in the bed. Sometimes I jump down and do it all again. Momma just gets up and lift me up and kisses my head and tells me she loves me. I think she has given up. I also am the first one to greet her at the gate when she gets home from work. I sit quietly at the gate when I hear her car. She says she pulls in and I am not there and when she looks back there I am. I also walk with her in the morning when she leaves. She always gives me an extra cookie.

I like toys and barking at the goats, and the cows and the chickens. I like playing rough with Riley and momma says I am learning how to take a tweat easy from her so she doesnt lose a finger.

I am glad I am here with momma and daddy and George, and Riley and Lucy and Max and Scooter and Daisy. I sure am a lucky pup. I do miss my two legged brudder who is in boot camp but momma said he will be back in about  days! I like to give his toes kisses while he is sleeping.

Bye everyone I love everyone! snooters and kisses and hugs to everyone

Jamsine Annie Jordan
1 year old today! Yeah me.