[Dailydrool] No new basset house

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Sep 6 11:34:00 PDT 2010

Well, after days of playing games, my buyer has pulled out of my house sale. Apparently I was unreasonable not to suddenly drop the price by £5,000 - even though the original agreed price was so low I said at the time there would be no further adjustments.

This is very disappointing, especially as I have spent money on lawyers etc on both selling my house and buying the one I wanted.

So, it looks like Rolph and Clara are going to have to do without their nice, new, big garden after all, unless we can find another buyer -which is not easy at the moment.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara