[Dailydrool] Nelly - please help us

Tracy Alexander noahxstr at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 14:00:13 PDT 2010

Linda, I understand the frustration, my Flash has decided she has a
water issue and she has peed daily in the house for months. I've tested
as you have and the vet has found nothing. I understand that Nelly has
been at this longer, and truthfully Flash has too, this is the first
time she's been this consistent. I had hoped moving to a new house, a
new routine for the summer (I teach) that we might be able to break the
peeing.

But she hasn't stopped, even when I was with her all day and able to
take her out multiple, multiple times a day. I'm anxious to hear what
others say, I'm doing as Momma Debbie suggested and cleaning it up and
going on. I hope one of the suggestions clicks with Nelly and Flash and
we are able break the peeing routine.

Tracy Alexander