[Dailydrool] pee issues

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 17:24:37 PDT 2010

I don't know if I ever posted this story, but it is of Pumpkin, Mama dog (by age, not birthing), who BTW is a contestant on the SHA calendar contest.  Please vote for her and help SHA.  She came to us from NSAL, and the resident Vet told us to not let her go outside until she was fully vac. at 4 months, and we got her at 8 wks, so Pump learned to believe the house was her wholly toilet.  After she had all her shots, she got better, but she was a vixen.  One day, I got up early as usual, took her out, nothing, brought her in to the kitchen with paper down, nothing, repeated this about 4 times, but had to get to work, so let Pumps out, and she immediately flooded the hall rug a river, lake, ocean.  It was huge.  Fast forward a year.  Dad  passed, Mom starting to be crazy, and we bought Jean Paul from Puppy Mill store (don't berate me, it was Mom with dementia, and she is a beautiful and concerned woman, but the loss of Dad overcame her).  I took Pumpkin and Jean Paul on the front lawn the first night he came home, and for the first time in the entire time Pumpkin was with us, she pooped outside because JP did it first.  Go to show, lessons need to be learned.
Jax