[Dailydrool] Pee and Poop--

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 22:34:09 PDT 2010

I am chuckling along with Debbie.  My little niece basset, Sophee Maree use to plop, plop, plop
when she went into someplace new when I fostered her.     Because I was holding her I knew she
was not doing it on purpose...it just FELL out.  I have to say that the one time it really worked out
was the first time she met our vet.  We needed a stool sample and luckily it was right there.  Of course
the only thing I could say to the waiting room full of people was....Ask and you shall receive. LOL

Of all the things that I told Brad and Lennard before she came to live with her new family was the
plop issue.  I was so embarrassed that I forgot.  My only excuse was that with all her issues that was
probably the lowest one on the list.

Drool,
Karen and The Dog House Gang