[Dailydrool] Survey question

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 18:20:04 PDT 2010

Linda's post with Nelly has really made me wonder if girls are quieter about voicing their need to
go potty.  So being a very curious person I have  questions to pose to the DD Family.
Having more girls in the house I see a trend where the boys have always been more vocal
about needing to go outside than my girls and foster girls are.

So on a scale of 0-4 scale  please answer the following question.
0- Never
1- Rarely
2-  50% of the time
3 - Most of the time
4- OMD they won't be quiet or leave me alone until I let them out!

1.  How vocal are your males when they need to go potty?
2.  How vocal are your females when they need to go potty?

If you use bells, hound doorbell, etc as a signal your hound use to signal their potty need
how often do they use them.  Males use these vs females?

We wish everyone a wonderful Labor Day.
Karen and The Dog House Gang