[Dailydrool] Survey Question

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Mon Sep 6 20:02:42 PDT 2010

We have had 5 hounds, of whom only Muldoon is still here and not at the bridge.  2 females and 3 males.  No difference.

All 5 hounds were level 4:  OMD.  Gotta go now!  Are you listening!!  You do not have long!!!  Gonna happen really soon!!!!  Not my fault!!!!!

They did not need any additional sounds.  They start with a single bark.  Then it progresses in volume and rapidity.   When it sounds really awful and violent and angry and Big Boy we are nearly at the end of their patience with their stupid slave who locked the door and forgot who is in charge of their home.  Same applies to long BUV rides.

Michael and Robin Moore