[Dailydrool] Another Daily Drool & the Dashing Basset treats

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Sep 7 05:56:07 PDT 2010

I went on Bing and searched Daily Drool and found a Daily Drool Bakery.
Doesn't seem to be connected to our Daily Drool, and I know nothing about
it, not even if there are some guardian hounds for the business. I guess
Daily Drool is just a wonderful expression for all kinds of purposes.

On our own treat-making front, yesterday I made up a batch of Dashing Basset
dog treats for a hound picnic. Since they were not cool, I put them in a
plastic container in which I could leave part of the lid open. I shoved it
in the front of the van and began to put the hounds in their places. Jane
and Bel leashed in on the back seat and Abner in his crate in the back.
Unhappily, the leashes we have allow a bit more leeway than I'd like.
Belvedere jumped down, stuck himself between the front bucket seats, and
started knoshing on the treats, scarfing up the few nicely decorated treats
I'd managed to make. I caught him when he was at least halfway through the
treats, and he knoshed on a few more as I tried to grab the box from him.

On top of this, Bel has colitis and really should not have those treats (I'd
brought along the ones he could have, too, but they were not in the box). I
expect some real fireworks from his behind later today.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets