[Dailydrool] Potty requests

Julie Canny jacanny at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 07:13:37 PDT 2010

Gallagher (boy) rings the bell.  He even taught our 13 year old (boy) Cysco (atb) to ring the bell.
MacKenzie (girl) has 2 methods - at night, jump on the side of the bed and wake me up.  during the day, sit by the door and look very sad until someone realizes she has to potty.
Poppy ("old" girl) , used to ring the bell, and sometimes sits by the door.  If ignored for more than 5 seconds, goes in the dining room to pee on the oriental rug.  arghhhhh.

I think the girls think it's undignified to announce their potty intentions.