[Dailydrool] Cici (basset on death row in Spalding County, GA)

Susan Woodward critters4 at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 7 12:45:47 PDT 2010

The latest on Miss Cici (dog on death row in Georgia).... she has been
pulled by Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia and here is an update from the
transporter:

"We're home with her. She is a very short legged, short tail, over worked
Momma basset(she needs a tummy tuck BAD). We had to give her a bath and we
found what looks like a tumor with blood coming out of it on the top of her
head and two fatty tissue spots on her body. She is very friendly and with
her so low to the ground she is going to need a home that has no stairs or
just one or two. Bless her heart I have 20 that go down to the yard. She
will be going to Riverside(vet) in the AM and will need some medical
attention for sure!"