[Dailydrool] Olivia and Sam B. Sad

Sarah WEEKS slweeks at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 7 15:27:15 PDT 2010

Our little bitty furkids who now comprise the  Mobile Gang would like to send {{{{{big hugs}}}}} to Esther and Cathi- wonderful Droolmoms to Olivianotabasset, and Sam B. Sad.  Tar Baby and Miss Thang don't drool, so I guess I will have to muster up some to send to my dear friends to the east and to the west of us as they mourn the passing of their precious kitty Olivia and old man Sam.  No matter how long they live, they are never with us long enough.  I am so sorry for your loss, my sweet friends.

Mournful howls, y'all,
Sarah and the Mobile Gang
Tar Baby the wild man wannabe, Miss Thang the petite, and Mr. Wilson, our ancient manx, Rosebud ATB, Scarlett, ATB, T-Bone ATB