[Dailydrool] Asking to go out

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:14:06 PDT 2010

So on a scale of 0-4 scale  please answer the following question.
0- Never
1- Rarely
2-  50% of the time
3 - Most of the time
4- OMD they won't be quiet or leave me alone until I let them out!

I have to say my answer to the question 0 to 1. It's probably because we're
so in tune to making Suzy go out so often that the others actually never
have to ask because the door is always being opened to let Suzy in or out.
None of them say anything when they get to the door. It's like they expect
it to magically open.

We actually live with a bunch of divas here and I can usually be sure that,
if there are puddles outside because it's raining, we're going to have
puddles inside. I don't know what Jersey's problem is. Her feet are huge!
They're like paddles and she should be able to walk on water! You can
literally see every one of the Houndettes tiptoe outside when it's raining
though.

Our Ginger has a very aggressive streak. She has done really well after we
had a trainer (Dawn Gardner who is on this list) come and point us in the
right direction to help curb her aggressiveness. However, I've had my
daughter's mastiffs here for the past five days and Ginger and one of the
mastiffs got into a fight over a toy today. I'm talking a REAL fight too,
not just a lot of noise. I was lucky enough to have a spray bottle of water
at hand and it broke it up right away but I just knew I was going to get bit
if I had to wade into that mess. Thanks doG that the other mastiff and the
rest of the Houndettes didn't join in! Wouldn't you think that a basset
would think twice before getting it on with a dog that easily weighs twice
as much as she does? I'm still hoping that the brown truck arrives one of
these days with some brains for this girl!

We're sending heart healing and get well drool to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger