[Dailydrool] Urgent need to rehome two bassets

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Wed Sep 8 17:36:47 PDT 2010

Recently I posted regarding rehoming two five year old bassets for a serviceman who is being deployed. I have had some inquiries but no one who can make the commitment to these two dogs. He has notified me that he will be leaving for training at the end of October so the time is near that these two dogs will have to go somewhere. Ohio Basset Rescue has agreed to take these two into our care if no one comes forward to adopt them. At this time our foster homes are still full which means the two will have to be kenneled until a home becomes available. He wished for these two to be placed together as they have been since they were pups. Both dogs are posted on OBR's website with pics and information. . I did speak with their vet and the technician could not say enough good things about them. Both are UTD on vaccines and Heartgard , the male was neutered a few weeks ago and the female was prviously spayed. If there is anyone out there who would like to adopt these two beautiful hounds or foster them for OBR please complete an on line adoption application and note that the app is for King and Princess, either to adopt or foster. We despirately want to help this young man out who is giving so much for all of us by serving his coulntry and would hate to see his two companions have to go inti a kennel environment.   OBR will arrange transport  if needed. Contact Cathy off list for more information.

Cathy
Momslave to Nate, Dozer, Grace, foster Marley and GSD Leah.