[Dailydrool] Urgent need to rehome two bassets

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Sep 9 13:44:46 PDT 2010

I saw an article about a special pet sitting program for deploying
soldiers. They will find a pet sitter for the soldiers pets for up to 18
months. Here is the website for it.  Maybe they can help, especially if
your soldier doesn't want to give-up his hounds. It is called Guardian
Angels for Soldier's Pet and according to the article and the website:
is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit Federal Tax Exempt public
charity supporting our military service members, veterans, and their
beloved pets through our programs aimed at reuniting pet(s) and owner(s)
following deployment or an emergency hardship.

http://guardianangelsforsoldierspet.org/

Sending all the drool that we can muster to Henry.  Get well soon!
Michele and the Bad A** Basset Brothers