[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and PW Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Sep 9 02:41:10 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in. We are sending be found safely drool
for Max .Heart healing drool been sent to the slaves of Sam B. and
Olivia who are both ATB and will ask slaves to light a candle in their
memory.

We girls had an interesting walk last night; both my sister and I
squared up with a bone on the ground about 2 cm. from our snooters I
growled at Jasmin and Jasmin growled back at me. Before we could start
fighting the slave Johnathan moved quicker than lightning picking up the
bone and threw it over a fence. We were so busy eyeing each other out
and watching the bone we did not see Jonathans hand come down, he was
lucky as we would have both bitten him to save the treasure. The best
was still to come on the way home I, Jade decided to dig my feet in and
not budge after some time William told Johnathan he would handle this so
while still holding Jasmin he also took my lead and told Johnathan to
ignore me and he would do the same. So with the back turned William got
into the business of getting me to move, Johnathan in the mean time
without looking back walked around the corner to wait. He heard William
coming around the corner talking to me saying what a good girl I was and
told Johnathan that this is how it is done. Jasmin told me that
Johnathan with total dead pan look on his face asked William were Jade
was, William says just behind me, looks and realizes no Jade attached to
her collar and lead. We girls are hoping that the neighbors did not see

or hear William walking and talking to an empty collar. Johnathan rushes
around the corner finding Jade in the same spot, re- saddles her, and
picks her up, carries her around the corner to us. The slaves Johnathan
finally cracks and starts laughing and we all arrived safely at home to
the sounds of laughter and smiles on all our faces.

Jade and Jasmin the slaves owe us a bone.

Lilly and Justin at the Bridge woofing in that there will be a party
this coming Monday at the Bridge which will include Maypole dancing in
the field .All the kitties ATB including Olivia who has just arrived are
busy unraveling the ribbons to be attached to the pole and then the boys
will help to put the poles up including Sam B. who has also just
arrived. We houndettes can not wait to be asked by those handsome hounds
to dance.

Slaves William and Johnathan.