[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and PW JustinATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Sep 22 01:32:22 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in. We are sending BUV recovery drool to
Brenda, Copper and Elphaba. Our slaves told us it is the most horrible
feeling to come out and not find your motor car there. About 22 years
ago the slaves had 2 of there vehicles stolen in 3 months, one in Durban
at the coast and the other in Johannesburg. We are sending welcome to
your new home drool to Wilma.

Barnaby we are sending you be comfortable drool. We remember when our
puppy sister Lilly went to the Bridge at 11 months from acute organ
failure and the pain she suffered as her organs started shutting down in
the last 36 hours. She was both at home and at the vet on drips. Barnaby
ask your momma Jacqueline to have some very strong pain killers on hand
for you, should you need and a salient drip to attach should you show
signs of dehydration.

We are looking forward to the slaves been home for an extra day this
week as Friday is the Heritage Day Holiday. We like to use our paws when
demanding action from the slaves and usually talk in our way when the
slaves understand and give us what we want. We usually talk in sounds
similar to a kitty purring or an excited woof to say please or thank
you.

Jade and Jasmin, we are busy preparing the list on what the slaves need
to do for us over the long week end.

Justin and Jasmin ATB just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan.