[Dailydrool] changing dat lightbulb

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 06:10:49 PDT 2010

mommy had ta change dat lightbulb on the back porch last night,  daddy  had
ta go to work so mommy said  " I can dooz it "  so daddy left and  mommy
gotz dat ladder thing out ob dat garage and she gotz up dere and had ta  take
da hole light thing apart ta get to dat light bulb, so she dun unscrew
ebbrything and den it happen, meez dun saw dat weeeee bunny cum frum under dat
shed and meez gotz ta protect  mommy and so meez go after dat bunny and dat
latter tipped ober and mommy fell down and she gotz a rope burn on her chin
frum  the cable  and she gotz a bigger crack in her butt coz she land on
her butt  but she didn't break dat light bulb !!!!!!!!!    No sir she hung  on
to dat light bulb for dear life and she saved it fur sure !!!!!!  she be
yellin and screaming at me, and meez dont understand coz meez just saved her
life. so den she gets dat latter back up and she climbing dat latter to
change  dat light bulb and she gets it all put back ta gether and it works !
we  gotz new light !!!!   den her cell phone ringgggggy  so she puts  her
hand in her pocket to answer her cell phone  and she sez  OH CRAP,  where da
hell did these cum frum ?????
she gotz    ( two )   threaded  nuts  left ober frum dat light,  momma sez
datz not good !    having two left over threaded nuts to an engineer ( dats
our daddy )   is like having left ober body parts to a transplant surgeon
!!!!!  so momma  sez dat the light works and she going ta hide the nuts and
daddy will nebber  know !!!!!  and God sed  " let dere bee light  and den der
wuz  light !!!!!!        bwahahahah !!!!!

Evil Annie and Maggie Wags who is taking preds and now is peeing in the
house and Mommy too  who is walking funny coz she dun broke her butt  crack
bwahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!