[Dailydrool] Millie ATB

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Thu Sep 9 06:32:22 PDT 2010

Dear Drool Family,

It is with intense grief that I must tell you that my precious Millie went to the bridge yesterday.  She was the sweetest, most loving basset I have ever known. She had her little paws wrapped around my heart from the first minute she set those paws in my house.

Her passing leaves a huge hole in my heart and she will be missed by all of my other hounds, especially Miles with whom she was bonded. I promised her that I would take good care of Miles for her and that as long as I breathe he (and all my hounds) will have a forever home with me.

Thank you so much for all the kind messages and drool you sent our way. Bubba Jr., Bubba, Sr., Skiddy Boy, Heidi and Miles now send their drool out to all those who need it.

Blessings to all of you,

Sandy & the smaller herd of houndies in Butler, PA