[Dailydrool] Fw: Siobhan's Birthday and Gottcha' Day

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Thu Sep 9 09:00:29 PDT 2010

From: Bill
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 7:26 AM
To: dailydrool at proctorhome.net
Subject: Siobhan's Birthday and Gottcha' Day

I finally decided to make today Siobhan's gottcha' day and Birthday.
As time goes by, it seems to get harder and harder to keep exact memories.
I know it was shortly after Labor Day that Siobhan was brought to Janie Anne and me, so September 9 sounds good.
I can't believe it's been a year already.
The poor little girl was found as a stray, way overweight, lots of "fatty" lumps and a very large growth on her front leg.
I had intended to take a break from fostering, but no one had room for Siobhan.
I was talked into giving her a chance.  In the last year she has definitely "Blossomed".
She weights around 61 pounds, down from 87 and is trim, fit and runs around like a puppy (at times).
She had no name, so Siobhan in New Jersey allowed me let her share her name.
I truly believe I saved Siobhan's life and she has made my life better.
So let's all lift a toast to Siobhan on her Birthday/gottcha' Day.
Woofs,
Bill, Janie Anne, and, of course, Siobhan