[Dailydrool] Rescue $$$ raising idea

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Sep 9 09:19:03 PDT 2010

We are praying for Max's safe return and for the Bridges Rescue Team to
watch over him and protect him until he his back home with his family
safe and sound.

I have another idea for the moolah raising for the rescues.  Basset
Vehicle Windshield Sunscreens.  I have some that are called Magic Shade,
that I bought at Wal-mart. (I don't have any affiliation with the
company, just a satisfied customer) They are 2 circular shades for the
front windshield. They are durable and fold up pretty nicely. But I was
thinking that I would love it if they had a basset silk screen printed
on it to brighten up the gray sun shade and liven my BUV up a little to
make it stand out since there are a lot of gray Chevy blazers around
here..   I especially love the McCartney's dog caricatures and think
that or something like it would be great silk screened on the
sunshades... Just a thought...I hope that this will help one of the
rescues.

Here is an article that I found about Basset Hound Rescue of San Diego's
picnic
http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci_16027250

Drool to all the sick hounds & humans.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt - Still pouting because dad didn't take him to go shoot guns
Ruger - Plotting new battle strategies against the squirrels