[Dailydrool] Need Info and Dog Shows

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Thu Sep 9 09:23:26 PDT 2010

Huge amounts of Snakey River basset drool is on it's way to Henry that they figure out what's wrong and can fix him pronto. Drool to everyone else who needs to heal a hound or soothe broken hearts as well. We will light a candle to honor those who have gone to the bridge. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Would someone please send info on the best place to buy the SOD/Bosewella for our senior arthritic houndies. My two oldest girls, Tawni-12 1/2 and Cecilia-9 1/2 as well as Tawni's sister Sally want to give it a try. They are feeling a bit achy with the cooler wet weather we are having.

I also need to know if anyone has recommendations on how to clean and eliminate odor from concrete that's been under carpeting in a home where there have been mulitple dogs and cats for many many years. My brother needs to clean and seal the concrete before he puts down laminate flooring in his "new" home. The old carpet is going to the dump asap but we don't want to put down the new flooring without doing a thourough job of cleaning the concrete.

Yes Tucker, I'm getting to it...Tucker wants me to tell everyone he had a great Labor Day weekend. We went to St. Helens, OR. for the BHCP specialty and two all breed shows. Tucker is my 16 1/2 months old puppy. He won his first points on Saturday morning and was BOW for a 3 point major from the Bred By Exhibitor class. Then he took WD again on Saturday night at the BHCP Specialty show for his second 3 point major! Both majors in one weekend! Tucker insists that he is now the "prince" of the house and must be pampered with a gourmet diet befitting his royal status. (No more plain dry kibble!) His sister Juliette had this comment........Blah blah blah blah. Whatever! I already had 4 points when we got there! Sheesh, you'd think he won a million dog biscuits or somethin'.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets
Caldwell, ID