[Dailydrool] Need Info and Dog Shows

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 14:03:59 PDT 2010

California Veterinary Supply is the cheapest place anyone has found to buy
the SOD & Boswellia.  Here's the URL:
http://www.calvetsupply.com/category/s?keyword=SOD+%26+boswellia - be sure
to get the tablets, not the powder, I goofed and bought the powder
accidentally last time, so I figured I'd just use it.  Oh, stupid Mama.  The
powder is designed for horses and is very heavily apple flavored and the
dogs hate it.  I tried putting it in food, putting it in capsules, nothing
would disguise the smell and Sister Gracie the Piggy (who would eat dirt if
you gave it to her) would not touch anything that had the powder in it, so I
ended up having to return it and place an emergency order for tablets.

Cleaning a concrete slab that's been peed on for years - my sister bought a
house with one room that had been used as the multiple big dog toilet for
years and this is how they got rid of the smell - use a 50/50 solution of
water and bleach, pour it on the slab, work it in with a scrub brush and
then let it sit for several hours before rinsing and mopping up.  You may
have to do more than once.  If the bleach doesn't get it all then go buy one
of the enzyme solutions they sell for urine smells and pour it on and let it
work.  If that doesn't get it all, go to the drugstore and buy a big bottle
of one of those knock-off perfumes, find the stinkiest one you can and spray
it heavily all over the area.  If this doesn't do it, you're doomed.  Hire a
professional.  (The bleach ought to take care of the problem.)  Good luck!!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

01:34:00