[Dailydrool] Peeing Hounds

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 9 13:43:03 PDT 2010

Dear Linda-

I went through a similar problem with Maggie in the month before she left
for the Bridge. Her big problem was making it through the night. Just before
she left me I ended up baby gating the end of the hall near my bedroom and
covering it with pee pads. I also took her out for a walk just before I went
into bed. That seemed to help. I also have a good carpet shampooer and used
it to clean up after her. Hopefully the suggestions are helping - I know how
frustrating it can be.

Drool to all who need it and to those still mourning the loss of their
Hounds and Two leggers.

Leah and  Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands OEBE  ATB and
Rusty ATB