[Dailydrool] Shuffle in Texas

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Thu Sep 9 14:32:17 PDT 2010

North Texas Basset Hound Rescue is having our annual Shuffle!!  It will be held on Saturday, September 18, 2010 from 8:30 to 1:00.  The location is Chisholm Park in Hurst, TX - actual address is 2200 Norwood, 76054.  We love to have anyone in the area (or who is up for a bit of a drive!) join us!  We usually have about 200 or so dogs and it's a blast.  We do contests:  longest ears, lowest to the ground, weenie toss, howling etc.  There is lots to buy, a raffle and demonstrations.  We do obedience, tracking and agility demos.  We'd love to have you join us - heck join us and meet King George!!

If you have any questions or want a flyer just let me know -

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (ATB)
(972) 462-0510 - home
(972) 277-9611 - work