[Dailydrool] meez commendashun

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 04:06:34 PDT 2010

muldoon sir!
meez is beeside meself wif yur kind wurds!  meez tries ebry day to  twain
da momslabe.  hers is depinitly gettin it.  but our wurk is  neber dun, is
it?  jus dis week i discoberd dat if me dont go inna hers  room to sleepy at
nite, hers will gib me treets so i will goes inna dere.   so now i jus sit in
frunt ob da door and not goes in so hers has to go get meez  a treet!  den
i goes in to my beddy next to hers beddy.  i lub sleepin  next to hers but
now i lub it more cuz i get treets to go inna dere.
our work is neber dun.
tomowow we beez goin to da new englin basset resku WOOFSTOCK!  meez  cannt
wait to see all meez cuzzins!  and mama sed she bringin lots an lots  of
mullah to spend on mememe!
gus, yur humbled PBF member.