[Dailydrool] Brood Ramble

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 15:51:40 PDT 2010

I know I am late on this but thank you to BROOD for a wonderful weekend with the houndies. Crackers and I journeyed below the Mason Dixon line where we were met by Lucy and Sammy, Elvis, Pawtunia and Rusty, Annie and Flash D, Cadbury and Emma (Loki's sister), Huggy Bear and Zandy Bear, Baby Ruth and Sherlock, Zephyr and pals. We had a wonderful time at the Ramble and between us we cleaned up on the Raffle table. It was great putting faces to names. And back at the hotel, Crackers  managed to score himself some of Auntie Donna's yummy cheesecake! A good weekend was had by all!
Kathy with Crackers (can we do this every weekend?), Loki and Jordan