[Dailydrool] Brood Ramble

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Tue Sep 7 15:34:39 PDT 2010

It is me, Pawtunia. I first want to thank all my Aunties for helping me
not be embarrassed by my pledges. Other nice people won, but I had nuff
to give Uncle Dick to help the homeless hounds that I could enjoy the
day wifout my tail between my legs. Specially thanks to Auntie Barbsoda
who sent me some moolah out of da blue, cause my email to her keeps
bouncing back! Thanks everybody.....for buying my stuffs and/or just
sending some money.....

This was da pawfect event. My Auntie Feyfey went to her last waddle at
the agricultural center in 2003 and never knew how they could do it
anyplace more pawfect....Auntie feyfey was smartz. The facility was
great, big high covered pawvillions. It was pawfect weather, but it
didn't matter...it was sunny, and us hounds had shade. Bleachers for the
pawction. (Nice bidz but if they cracked open a few bottles of that
Brood whiiiiine they might have been even higher!)

A large percentage of my cov, er, pack came! Aunties Walli and Angelika
and Pat and Carol and Amanda and Blondeslave and Kathy and Karen (who
brought the late Simon Wurf's slave Elyssa to be my Cadburypuppy's
pawsonal attendant!!) We all stayed at the Red Woof and had a grand
time. Auntie Donna came and sold her coffee. She brought Uncle Bob so
that my he slave couldn't have the entire boatload of ladies to himself.
They do like to go to events and leave wif no money.

My he slave gave lessons in how to inflate the big Hush Puppy who beamed
over the event in his debut Ramble appearance.  There were lots of
vendors. Including Auntie Nancy who sold lots of kewl stuff my slave
will probably break...and who brought Guiness the really big dawg,
almost as tall as the Hush Puppy...and Meatball! He is adorable and
seems to love everybody.......even my she slave who he shamelessly let
pet him.

Guess what? I won the first costume contest ever in my family! I was
Belle Waddling (you know....from Gone Wif da Wind!) It was a GWTW
theme.....and I wore my Queen Dress and a big straw hat tied on with
serious ribbons that Ears to You Donna made. I got a big medal and
goodies but mostly I'm just happy to have done something momcakes and
feyfey didn't get to do cause the slaves were usually working!

Did I mention my CADBURYPUPPY came??? I was so happy to see him. He
looks just like his Chunkybrudder and a  number of people were confused
cause he was not Chunky. He opened the weekend by peeing on my she
slave's foot. Good thing she had flip flops on. Easy washing! Cadbury
knew he had to keep her in line. Xandy Bear came, with the Hug Monster.
I think she might have been taking notes on the Queen thing.....and
Crackers (feed him! He needs cheesecake) and Samson and Lucy and Flash D
and Annie and Zephyr and Marley and Fred....and Emma who is tiny and
cute....mostly ELVIS!!

It was Elvis' birthday! He can't walk and is ailing, but that boy had a
good time. He actually took a couple steps at the excitement of seeing a
C at t sitting in a room window. Lotsa woofing. He got a blankie, many pets
and some treats....but I think he liked the C at t woofing the best.

I saw Bonkie and Rollins and Auntie Moosebarb...and met Alma who has
fluffy fur. I was a happy Pawtunia.

.....did I say thank you? Thank you!! To the Brood folks, Hi Auntie
Diane....and to my fwiends and Aunties for helping me....

PAWTUNIA
...and Rusty

P.S. We got to bust Auntie Liz as our Secret Pawtner over the PA system
before the pawction....hehehehe
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.