[Dailydrool] BROOD Ramble

Edith S. Baker esbaker at speakeasy.net
Mon Sep 6 20:00:45 PDT 2010

Wow, what an event. I was there with my three bassets: Caraway and her new
Anyway, I  was one of the photographers for this event. I love taking
pictures, especially of bassets. I've been doing this for a number years,
but this year it was an extremely difficult job.

Every year that I attended the Ramble, the event is held in a fenced-in
area, allowing me to let my dogs loose while I take the photos. This time, I
had to hold them on a leash. It was not an easy job. Had I known in advance
that the dogs would have to be leashed, I would not have brought them.
Dudley is a brute and pulls like mad. He will need to undergo intensive
leash training. Luckily, he is food motivated; so training won't be that
hard. Getting back to the difficulty in holding dogs and taking pictures, I
found that, because I had limited mobility, the photos this year are not as
good. I uploaded them and you can view them in both of my blogs:

http://bhrescue.com

and

http://spicedogs.livejournal.com/721892.html

Edith and the Spicedogs

Caraway Annata (Carrie Ann) and her new siblings, Dudley (Dill) and Bailey
(Bayleaf) and the Wannabe, Cocoa

Past Spicedogs who are now at the Bridge:

Ginger (1983-1997)

Cinnamon (1989-2005)

Basil (1996-2010)

Coriander (1997-2005)