[Dailydrool] rescues and xmas gifts

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 05:48:54 PDT 2010

i am determined to spend my xmas money on gifts for family and friends all
at rescues.  i also plan to tell friends and family that i want all my
gifts from rescues.  so here is my question.  is there a place i could  get all
hound rescue's web addresses so i can forward it to them?  that  way, they
can peruse and choose!  is there a master list somewhere?
gus and i are attending our first basset event today--the new england
bassett hound rescue's WOOFSTOCK.  i cannot wait.  and the best news  is that i
am meeting a co-worker and her husband and 2 kids there, hoping they  will
start the adoption process.  they love gus and they lost their  retriever
last winter to the bridge.  she has decided that it's time for a  another dog.
her kids are 5 and 7 and they adore gus.  her husband  spent an entire
night with gus on his lap (which isn't an easy feat, given his  50 lbs).  so
they are going to woofstock today with hopes of finding their  new family
member.  if they do, i will consider it the best deed i have  done all year.
they live on 18 acres next to 120 acres, so plenty of  room.  her husband works
from home.  and they are the nicest, most  humane people, so this would
make my heart soar if it works out.
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-woofstock?  what da heck be woofstock?  jus tell  me, will dere be
tweats?  for mememe?