[Dailydrool] rescues and xmas gifts

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat Sep 11 12:47:46 PDT 2010

Hi Susan,

not sure if there is a master list,  but really most rescues have a store,
and you can find a list of all the rescue on the DD home page.

Senior Houndsabound has a small one we would love to have you window shop
and possibly find something you might like.

our direct link is
http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/

thanks and have fun looking at all of the rescue shops!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>

  _____