[Dailydrool] ASTT msg to Nigel

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Sep 12 09:34:29 PDT 2010

Bill & Angela, Congratulations on the new house.  I'm sure that in no time both of you will be settled in and making the place your own.

Daisy, we are sending quick recover drool to you.

We will continue to sling healing drool to Henry until he is back to 100%.  We are glad that you are starting to feel better.

Ruger woofing in; Nigel, great job on your search and destroy misson of the terrorist squirrel.  You & your pack have proving to be excellent hunters, and PBF soldiers. Keep up the good work and stay vigilant!
Yesterday, in support of the 9/11 Rememberance all of us bassets and nonbassets gave a 21 howl salute and then came inside for Red, White & Blue ice cream (strawberry, yogurt & blueberry) Blessed be to all of those that lost their lives that day and to all the soldiers that continue to proctect us from an enemy even more vicious then the squirrelstans or the RaTaliban.
Ruger, Director of ASTT
Gulf Coast team Leader