[Dailydrool] Dis, dat and da udder

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 20:28:15 PDT 2010

So furst thingz furst!  Momma was scart awake by da sound ob wat we thot were intrudderz.
So we awl stawt to bark, bark bark but da noise keep going on so Momma jump on her scooter
on go in da libbin room.

Da intrudder be a memmer ob da RaTailaban dat be still a moobin.   Nikko Kitty has been
placed on nite pawtrol here at da DHG post an was holdin speshul trainin ops fur
da lessers kitties.  Tho da Baby Sachi did a pawsome job ob dispawching da terrorist, Nikko was
placed in da brig fur bringin in a libe one.  Me did come to Nikko's defense an did a pawsome job but
Momma is a formidable judge an jury.  Wen herz sez no terrorist in da house herz mean it!

Ob course it were kinner funny watchin her trying to hop around da couch on one foot an pushin da
couch away frum da wall goen ewwwww da hole time.

End ob Repawt.  Anudder Memmer of RaTailaban has met the DHG steel jaws.
Bazzle, PBF, DHGP Ridge Runner, Deer Stalker

Now fur udder news.  We are hopin dat come in a cuple days da Momma gunna be able
to stawt to soon git we back to walkin.  Her gonna git one dem screws outta her ankle.  Corse
her still will hab dem odder screws loose but we lub her ennyway.

We send drool to all in need.  On Tues. we will hab lotsa dwool cuz dey gib Momma dat dwooly medcin
an her will make more den nuff fer ebberyone.dd