[Dailydrool] the difference between basset slaves and non-basset slaves

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 14:35:57 PDT 2010

This occurred to me when I was walking with my neighbour yesterday.  We passed a
garden and Morse sniffed about and then started rolling about happily.  So as he
is rolling from side to side in such delighted abandon, I look at what he is
rolling on, and chuckle.  My neighbour asked what it was and I informed him it
was a dead mouse.   He just said 'how awful', and really did look appalled.

A non-basset person!

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB