[Dailydrool] She Bee Stuck

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 16:27:43 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Furst lemme git to da impawtant stuffz. Drool to all dem in need, I bee hoping Brudder Henry be feelin betterz todey, an ebbrybodie got dem tails up. Hey--woofin bout tails, I got liddel story whut heppined rite here at me home yesserday.

Yesserday we hab the waters a comin down it be all gloomie out dere, I seys, well, whut ta do?? Nuffin a goin on here in me home, Momma out dere at da tebble wurkin on summfin, Daddie out dere in da car room, Sister Daisy an Brudder Jake snoozin, and ol Elder Clara out dere wif Momma. I teke liddel nap. I git on me couch. Git me tail all nice, close me peeperz,---hmmm, liddel noise, nudder liddel noise. I teke lookie. Dont see nuffin but dat noise still a goin. I put me head up an seez dat door to da food pawtrie is open. Why dis da place where all da good stuffz bee.It bee long an skinny room where me food bin be a sittin. Dat noise a comin frum dere. I go teke liddel lookie see.
Now dis a site ta behold. Elder Clara bee in dere and she be stuck. Her reberse liddel shakey youze unnderstand, and she gots da back ob da bus backed up into da box ob cereal whut Momma got extra cause dem on sale. I call Brudder Jake. Dis one too gud to miss. Brudder Jake come on out an Momma now seez we a sittin dere lookin. Lardbutt stuck real gud now,Momma come a rushin on ober and see whut predickeement Clara gots herself into. Me an Brudder Jake still on da scene. Momma goin in, but Elder Clara now gittin upset cause da cereal box is smashin her tailbone. Momma bendin ober in da liddel space tryin to git Clara goin in da rite direction.
Now dis a sight fur sore eyeballz rite here.
We gots lardbutt one an two now stuck in da liddel pantrie. Elder Clara now a snapping at ebbery fing includin Momma. Momma try an moobe her rumpbones so she kin git on outta dere.My hebbinz. Elder Clara smash da cereal box wif da rumpbonez. and Momma is a backin up draggin Clara on outta dere.
I lookie at Brudder Jake an tellz him dis.

I fink dis finallie make us part of dat ASST group, cause dem some big un's dere.
Whut?? Dat ain't rite??

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,