[Dailydrool] ASTT msg, Luv notes

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Sep 14 15:40:38 PDT 2010

Welcome back to the drool Minnie Mousey, we are so happy that you have a new dad slave that loves you and is a big sucker for all the basset tricks for treats. Hehehe.  We look forward to reading all about your adventures.

Happy Gotcha day to Myrtle, we hope that your slaves made it a very special day for you with lots of treats.

Jackie, loved the video of Pierre and the girls.  Too  cute!  Colt and Ruger will do the same thing, sometimes it gets pretty wild, but is just sooo funny when they really get all amped up.

Heather thanks for sharing the NE Woofstock photos.  So many beautiful hounds!  Thank you for sharing!

The boyz will continue to sling stay well and many happy and pain free days with the slaves to Copper.  Hang in there old timer!

Quick surgery recovery drool to Lilly.  Hope that your back up and cracking the whip on the slave soon.

Drool to Maggie Wags too.  Hope you feel better soon.  Those itchies suck!

On the subject of demon eyes, the boys sometimes will look like sleeping demons.  Eyelids open, and eyeballs turned down where all you see is the whites of their eyes and the 3rd eyelid.creepy!!!

Ruger here, Another big ARHOOO for ASTT-DHG. Way to go Nikko!  We hope that you didn't have to stay in the brig for too long.  Maybe you should consider having your RaTaliban training outside of the house.   Anyhowl Excellent job to the Kitty night patrol!  Colt & I hope that your momma is back up and providing you with walkies soon.  A hound must keep up a good P.T. (physical training) schedule.

Colt woofing in a luv note for my Sweetest Honey Dew Melon, Sadee Maye, I'm glad that you liked my little poem.  I am sooo glad that you choose me to be your boyfriend.  Those other bassets might be smarter, more handsome, or sweeter rica swava's, but I truly luvs you with all my itty bitty heart.  I lay in my kennel and dream of a time when we are together sharing sweet honey dipped kisses, you be my dream girl until then.  Luvs & Soft snooter kisses. Loves Always Colt.

Drool to all the sick & injured hounds and humans

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers