[Dailydrool] Dallas TX - The Shuffle

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Thu Sep 16 13:30:09 PDT 2010

Just a reminder for all of you in North Texas that the annual Shuffle for North Texas Basset Hound Rescue will be held this Saturday, September 18, 2010 at Chisholm Park in Hurst, TX.  We'd love to see everyone - it's a great day full of fun and games!  It may be a tad warm, but not to worry we have lots of ice and water and even Snow Cones!!  Lots of great stuff to buy (had some great things donated this year) and to bid on with the raffle.  Come and see if your 4 legger has the longest ears, biggest paws or is a contender for the weenie toss!!  Lunch is served and a great time had by all.  Hope to see you there!

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky and Sandy (ATB)
469-233-3579
Johnkath2 at verizon.net