[Dailydrool] Countdown to waddle is on....

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 02:35:23 PDT 2010

September 17th is the last day to register online for the Santa Monica
waddle!!

_Best  Friends Animal Society - DonorDrive®_
(http://bestfriends.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&eventID=501&teamID=5038)

The race is on!!  We are $3,058.22 away from our goal, can we all as a
team do it??
(Actually we know from FB that Tawny made $300 at her BBQ, so we're
actually only $2,758.22 away!!)
Top -2- pledge getters hounds will be sporting the crown's just finished
today, and will get to ride in the carriage!!  Karen Rosen is leading the
way - can you outdo Karen?  Can you steal second place away???

Sandi W has kicked some serious rear in the cyber-waddle and the signs are
wonderful! Sandi's face book drive has gathered the number one spot,
however she  is unable to attend - something about not being able to walk from
Michigan I  think..... she did however buy flower lei's for all the houndage!
Get Lei'  d from Red Bay Bassets!!

Visitor's include Janis of Lake Havasu who is currently in second place,
Synthia newly of Arizona along with smooshy boys Kahuna and Zuma, Jill of
GEBR  and her gang of hounds will be attending - lot's has been going on!
Alumni will  be gathered, our very wonderful club members will be in attendance -
hounds  everywhere!  Ahhhh!!!

If you miss online registration, rumor has it you can register for a few
extra dollars the day of the event, but space is limited.  The after PAWty
is all the hype....

You won't be able to miss us, the white and gold carriage flying the BaRNI
banner, crowned hounds, lei's everywhere and oh, maybe a few other
surprises.  Could be some scantily clad folks helping the hounds - Cyber  waddle
signs of the online sponsors, squishy hounds, wiggly hounds, long eared
hounds - do yours hang low???  If you can;t attend, you can sponsor one of  those
already registered off the above link.

JOIN US AT THE SANTA MONICA PIER - Let's show those Animal Planet peeps
exactly what it means to be
Owned by a Basset.

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue  Network at Daphneyland
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com/)
661  269-2682

Daily rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset  hounds and some
mixes - public viewing and visitation are Saturdays &  Sundays from 11 - 5.
Come and rub bellies in person! Volunteer opportunities  abound!
DAPHNEYLAND IS CLOSED SEPT. 19th FOR THE  WADDLE!
SPONSOR THE HOUNDS FOR THE WADDLE AT: _Best  Friends Animal Society -
DonorDrive®_
(http://bestfriends.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=501&participantID=1161)
SEPT. 19, 2010 - WADDLE  WITH US AT SANTA MONICA PIER!!