[Dailydrool] Mazzie vet

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:05:13 PDT 2010

Mazzie has a vet appt on Saturday morning at 9:30 am to see what we can
figure out about her urinating.  It seems to me we've been through so much
with her already. Tonight, the hubby claims he is putting on an adult human
pull up covered by the velcro doggy diaper. She is a pro at getting those
off, but we'll see what we get. It is just so frustrating with the house
smelling like urine. She is crated during the day so I really don't want to
crate her at night too due to her fusion and birth defects of her body.
Going to ask the vet about cushions, of course a UTI (again) and pain.
Whatever else he brings to mind too. I'll update when I know more in a
little over 12 hours.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,