[Dailydrool] Have I thanked you?

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 13:09:46 PDT 2010

Hello Drool Family,

Thank you everyone for your donations. cards and emails about my surgery!
Droolers are the best. I don't know what we would do without the suupawt of
each and every one of you. I hope that I tell everyone enough, from the
lurkers to the moderators, how much I appreciate all of your love and
support! You are each a vital part of my suppawt system. You each hold a
very special place in my heart, and I care about you all.

I thought that when Cathy and I saved Boomer, Arnie, and Babe each from
their separate fates that we were doing them a service. I now see that the
ones that benefited the most were my wife and I. Sure, they each got us, but
in turn, we each got them, and with them, came all of you. What a deal! I
now understand the sticker I have seen that says "Who rescued who?" If only
people could see and experience what a wonderful life they could have by
sharing it with a Basset Hound. Thank you, everyone. I am truly grateful,
and truly honored to call you friend.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive