[Dailydrool] Big Al

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Sep 18 11:13:38 PDT 2010

Ruger & Colt woofing in: Big Al, our momma and daddy are both currently serving in the USAF. We would like to thank you for taking the time out to help that young soldier and all of the other soldiers going through rehabilitation at the VA hospital. To show them that they only need to keep fighting and not to get down on themselves. Thanks for showing them that life goes on and it is all what they make of it.  Thanks for showing them how to be strong and to never give up....Thanks for giving them the hope of a brighter tomorrow.  You are a hero to America's hero's.  Blessed be!

To Ms. Synthia, thanks for sharing the dog commerical.  It was a hoot & a howl!  We were all rolling in the floor with laughter. Howlever, we think that it would have been more believable if they had casted the star roll as a basset.  But that little terrier was pretty cute and too funny.

We are slinging get well drool to Tank's momma. Hope you get home and get well soon.
Drool to all the sick or injured hounds & humans.

Colt and Ruger, the Bad Ass Basset Brothers
Proud furkids to USAF parents.