[Dailydrool] Poor Arnie.........

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 15:06:12 PDT 2010

Please send some cheer to Arnie. He's having a rough day. Actually, that's
not true. Arnie's having a rough month. He'll be okay, but the trip to the
vet today was the last straw. He came home, laid on the floor, and just gave
up. He feels completely demoralized. I even feel sorry for him. He's not my
dog, he's Cathy's dog. Spoiled rotten furry little creep. He's a turd. He
just is. I have often said that the only reason he puts up with me is
because I let him outside to go pee and I feed him. Past that, as a rule, he
has not much use for me.

He has had a couple of surgeries for those *Sebaceous* cysts. About the end
of August, he went in to get one or two checked. Turns out he had a number
of them. When the Vet's office gave me the estimate, I just about fainted,
but he's family, so we'll find a way to pay it off. Too bad we can't put him
to work............LOL, Anyway, he went to the Vet one day, was shaved,
knocked out and then the vet found a hernia.

So, home he comes, to go back of that Friday of that week. Poor guy was
stitched everywhere. My heart just broke for him. I had surgery on the 1st,
and Arnie had all of his stuff done on the 3rd. We made quite a pair. We
wined together quite well.!! LOL!!

Anyway, Arnie went in to get his stitches out today, and he came home in a
cone collar, so that he would leave his foot alone. The cone was the last
straw. He's so sad. He's so pathetic looking, even I feel sorry for him.

Drool to those in need.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive