[Dailydrool] Poor Arnie.........

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Sep 18 19:55:57 PDT 2010

Shannon,

please don't think evil of me.. but I was with you there, all sympathy and
"poor Arnies", until you mentioned "the cone of shame"

at that point all I could do was snicker while visions of "Doug" and "Alpha"
from the movie UP started dancing round my brain..

I then see these scenes in my mind with a characture of a basset with cone,
flopping down, and that is your Arnie.

Yours in Drool ...

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Poor Arnie.........

Please send some cheer to Arnie. He's having a rough day.

Anyway, Arnie went in to get his stitches out today, and he came home in a
cone collar, so that he would leave his foot alone. The cone was the last
straw. He's so sad. He's so pathetic looking, even I feel sorry for him.