[Dailydrool] Vote for Al

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Sep 18 16:35:56 PDT 2010

> It is me. Queen Pawtunia. I most generally do not do calendar voting. I make my slave buy calendars and twust that my bootiful friends will be there. I can't wait to see da senior houndie calendar this year. So many of my cyber friends are there that I know the woofs will both make money and are fabulous!!

....but....Yola Bean has woofed to introduce me to her friend Al. He has such a sad story that I could not resist lookin at his picture. What a handsome guy!! She slave wants to pet him!!  He has had cancer, got his leg amputated, lost his slave,'lost his foster slave who is real nice and then had his rescue burn down over his head!!! Then he made friends wif da soldierguy. I think I love Al.

Tis coming to the end of the Jewish holidays. I woofed my slave to pony up $18 for al's page last week and just made her do it again cause Al seems to know a thing or two about chai, life,'and he has taught me a thing or two.

Besides, he lives wif auntie Sandy Gaston who is real nice to houndies all over. So go takes a look at al on the senior woofs calendar and see if maybe there is a dollar or $18 for Al.

Of course, there are a lot of my fwiends and my idol,'Pw elder Clara. What's a slave to do? Vote early. Vote often.

Al, Yola Bean!  Did I do okay?

Queen Pawtunia