[Dailydrool] rubbing in strange things

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 17:06:21 PDT 2010

*Our guys have rolled in just about anything you can name (speshully luv
gote poop, sez Arf), but the strangest thing I have ever seen any dog rub
in...well, it's Vito and towels.  If you take a shower and hang the towel on
the rack, he leans right into it and rubs all over that towel.  If you drop
it on the floor, he's in heaven - rolling, sliding, skootching back and
forth to get that scent.  Strangest thing.

Beth, slave to Hugo, Arfur, and Vito

**When life sends you lemons, trade them for limes and make margaritas!
Trying to live God's way each day.

*Help feed the animals *http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*

*Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com