[Dailydrool] rubbing on towels and condolences

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:13:02 PDT 2010

Mazzie will rub on towels also--wet or dry. If someone is outside and leaves
a towel down after swimming she will rub all over it. After her bath she
will rub all over a towel, even after being dried off. She will even pull
down towels from racks and rub on them. My mom does a game with her at her
house when she will chase because Mazzie will pull dirty clothes out of her
laundry basket and rub all over them. We use a hamper here so it can' t be
done. Mazzie will also dry her feet off on command after coming in from
outside, on a towel that is spread out for her when it is raining out.
WEll, I should say she used to do all of these things. She doesn't as much,
but gets quite an enjoyment out of doing them when she does. She taught one
or two of our doxies to try to take dirty clothes from my mom's laundry
basket and rub on them too. It's quite hysterical to watch.

For the second night in a row, we put a diaper on Mazzie. She won't start
the Prozac until later today. For the second night in a row she has not
urinated. What is up with that? One night before we go to the vet and the
night we do go to the vet.

On a total different note, we would like to offer our condolences on the
passing of Abby to the rainbow bridge. 16 years old is quite an
accomplishment. You must have many memories of your time together. Hold
strong to those at this time. We will light a candle in Abby's honor
tonight.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,