[Dailydrool] Pet Expo, part two

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 16:32:23 PDT 2010

Well, on my way to see Mom, today, I stopped at the park to see about Wilma.  No sight of her or the foster parent or the potential adoptive Dad which leads me to believe they chose to do it privately, and I am almost certain she has a forever home.
While there I stayed to watch some agility, and noticed today's events included clicker training and obedience.  I wandered to the international food court and checked out some misc. vendors, not pet related.  It was a wonderful festival, and the dog prohibitions were obviously lifted as they were everywhere in the park.  Then,  I visited Mom, and on my way home, I decided I would go back to the park with Pierre since it is an absolutely beautiful day.  I called Auntie Walli, and I told her I would be there if she wanted to meet me.  I got back to the park at the start of a clicker training class.  Pierre and I worked well with it, and I now have my clicker and a little knowledge how to use  it.  When Walli showed up, they started another demonstration of agility, and after it was over, they allowed run-throughs.  Auntie Walli's Windy and Annie and my Pierre all participated, and it was really fun.  I have decided to start Pierre in basic obedience, try to get a CGC, and move on from there.  I have failed in my efforts to return to music and computer training, but going to these canine and pet events is becoming such a joy to me, and it is a path of endeavor evolving. Auntie Walli and I then had some delicious chow, and hot dogs were bought for the hounds.  I noticed a lab playing on the beach so before we left, we took a walk on the beach, and the closer Pierre got to the bay's edge, the faster he went.  So I rolled up my pants and pulled out my camera, and these are the photos.  I can't tell you how fun this day was!!!!!
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd
http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac7/pierre219/Pierre the swimmer/?albumview=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click